Google provides a new service that allows anyone to be able to use Google Music service which is developed for free. This is basically the same with cloud computing services that are held by Google in secret and ashamed to say that this is indeed a cloud computing service. Google developed this service because it is to meet the needs of Internet users.
TechCrunch: We’ve been granted early access to the service and have done a quick walkthrough. Below, find some screenshots of how it will work. As Google notes:
- Welcome to Music Beta, a new service from Google that lets you store your personal collection online and access it instantly without the hassle of wires or syncing.
- Enjoy your music anywhere — listen on any web browser or your smartphone or tablet running Android 2.2 or higher.
- Save your favorite albums, artists, and playlists on your device so you can keep listening even when you’re not connected.
- Create your own custom playlists or build them automatically from a single song.
And what about YouTube? YouTube will not be affected to Music by Google’s plan was launched. Anyone can collect all their collections in one place and also allows to store them in a single device.
You might also be interested in:
- Google Acquisition PittPatt
GOOGLE acquired Pittsburgh Pattern Recognition (PittPatt).
PittPatt is a developer of facial recognition technology for image and video.
''We continue to leverage the potential of computers in...
- Firefox 6 Beta Landing on Android
Mozilla Firefox browser with its okay to be a popular one in the realm of the desktop. But if talking on a mobile device, the browser 'the fox fire' were considered less bertaji.
Firefox is conside...
- What is Google Offering With Google Offers?
Google Offers still in question about its usefulness, but this is like Google Adwords, but more targeted. The service is the same as cafes or service guide service provided to tourists so that with Go...
- Two Million Users Google Infected Virus
GOOGLE warned that more than two million Internet users computers infected with viruses.
That is because the malicious software hijack the Google search engine. Then infect the site containing a fake...
- How U.S. officials hit by phishing emails?
Gmail users should be wary of phishing e-mail activity by hackers from China who refer to themselves as the Bigger G. Now the question continues to make many choices more terrifying. Why could top U.S...