Having tons of apps to choose from is one of the main perks of having a smartphone. Unfortunately, some apps may be keeping more stuff on your phone than just the core files needed by the app. This “stuff” is the cache for each app, which can be easily cleaned out to offer more space for new apps.
For apps you use the most often, you should probably keep the cache if you want them to load quickly. These would be things like your Twitter client, or even Foursquare where many images are needed to load the timeline/client completely.
1. Go to the Android Market and download 1Tap Cleaner Free.
2. Open the app and press the Cache Cleaner choice on the left. You will see the amount of cache space each app is consuming. (You can scroll through the list or use the search box at the top left to find a specific app.)
3. Press on the name of the app whose cache you want to clear.
4. On the next screen, press on the Clear Cache button near the bottom.
5. Press Clear all cached files button at the top to clean everything at once!
You might also be interested in:
- How to answer Android calls with a shake
If you've ever missed a call on your Android phone thanks to a failed swipe, you're likely looking for alternatives. ShakeCall is a great, free app that lets you answer and drop calls by shaking your ...
- Wi-Fi version of BlackBerry PlayBook comes to Sprint on June 5th
BlackBerry Playbook will be launched with Sprint that will be easier on 5 June this. This is the strategy itself from the Blackberry. Availability of devices already in retail stores and so on the 5th...
- NASA Application For Android
NASA launches application for Android that is capable of storing the archive content and streaming live TV.
Applications peeper space was already officially available in the Android Market.
- Good and bad news about the Android Market
Android Market to make Google can smile and look at Apple's use of their way to be able to compete Andoid although iPad actually better than the Andoid. Actually, much can be said to be less precise t...
- Facebook API Issues
Following up work on the hack by persons unknown, some services that have access to up getting a problem with the API. This problem arises with immediately and the exact cause is unknown. Facebook API...